1. What is your favorite quote?
2. What song are you listening to right now? If you’re not listening to anything, what is your favorite song?
3. What made you start blogging?
4. What sort of weather is your favorite? (Rainy, sunny, etc.)
5. What do you plan on achieving with your blog?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. What is your favorite meal of the day?
1. “All that is gold does not glitter,” written by Gandalf in a note in The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien.
2. I’m watching television right now (oops). My favorite song? Wow, just one? “Wishing You Were Here” by Chicago (with assistance from the Beach Boys).
3. I thought good cyber-exchange would be healthy. So far, it has been. After starting up the trappings of a blog, I wandered into a poetry class at Blogging U. That class and the community there have made all the difference.
4. I like rainy days. Rain is interesting. I prefer to be inside looking out (though I dreamed last night that I was walking in the rain).
5. Good conversation. The posting of things, even series of things.
6. The Hobbit.
7. Lunch. By then, my stomach has woken up; and I’m interested in food. And lunch, for me, has an association of gathering with friends.
Good questions. Thanks!
These questions are part of the process of nomination for the “Real Neat Blog Award.” Clarissa G of “An Offbeat Blue Stocking” blog nominating. I’m honored. This is the kind of peer and friend award that has one honored. Thank you.