She is happy.
“Dad,” she says
a tug, “’Cause
I feel so
If I open my
I say, “They
She tries to
close her mouth.
And, like the
She is so
C L Couch
July is right on our door steps and it’ll enter with Word-High July! Maria of Doodles and Scribbles and I [that is, Rosema at https://areadingwritr.wordpress.com/] are more than excited to read your takes on the 30 Beautiful Filipino Words.
- Write or create a post inspired or about the Filipino word prompts.
- A post can be anything. A poem, a fiction, a six-word tale, or even a photo. It’s all up to you.
- Linkback/create a pingback to this post: Word-High July 30 Beautiful Filipino Words. Here is a quick tutorial on how to do a pingback.
- Tag your post with WordHighJuly, so your co-bloggers will be able to read/see your take on the prompt. Here’s how you create tags.
- Most important of all, read and comment to your blogger friends (old and new found, we’ll never know).
HOP ON and let’s all GET WORD-HIGH this JULY!