Until it might
Tripped not on
On the path to
But while you
And I are here
Present for the
Even if we
In our steps to
The sweetness of
C L Couch
Word-High July: Welcome!
Maria of Doodles and Scribbles and I [that’s Rosema at rosemawrites] are more than excited to read your takes on the 30 Beautiful Filipino Words.
- Write or create a post inspired or about the Filipino word prompts.
- A post can be anything. A poem, a fiction, a six-word tale, or even a photo. It’s all up to you.
- Linkback/create a pingback to this post: Word-High July 30 Beautiful Filipino Words. Here is a quick tutorial on how to do a pingback.
- Tag your post with WordHighJuly, so your co-bloggers will be able to read/see your take on the prompt. Here’s how you create tags.
- Most important of all, read and comment to your blogger friends (old and new found, we’ll never know).
HOP ON and let’s all GET WORD-HIGH this JULY!
July 4, 2016 at 11:57 pm
Oh, very nice!
July 5, 2016 at 12:59 am
Well, while enjoying your response I absentmindedly clicked on “like.” I guess it’s nice I like my own work. More importantly, I’m happy for your reading of it.
July 5, 2016 at 1:15 am
Ha, no worries! 😊
July 5, 2016 at 1:50 am
“Memories are present, for the present . .. . The sweetness of this time.” Tells me we should value the here and now, the “sweetness” that is because it will pass soon enough. Great use of this word 🙂
July 7, 2016 at 12:32 am
Yes, I mean to bring out the value of now. I’m happy that’s what’s taken hold. Thanks, Mandi!
July 5, 2016 at 3:54 am
Present for the
Indeed! memory, both the good and the bad, makes us present more worthwhile. 🙂 ❤ Lovely take, dear brother!
July 7, 2016 at 12:34 am
Yes, sister, I think it’s all connected. Memory, prudently applied, can enhance enjoyment of the present.
July 7, 2016 at 4:29 am
that is true! 🙂
July 5, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Stumbling over nostalgia in our steps to the present… Beautiful and evocative piece. Yes, the “now” that we have will just be another “gunita” of tomorrow so why not make it a good one? 🙂
July 7, 2016 at 12:37 am
Why not? We should at least do our best to savor the present which will, among other things, add up to what’s next. Plus now is what we know we have.