(dashing, well-dressed, gorgeous)
Dashing makes me
Think of dance (not
The formal kind,
Music is ambiance
We stand, we touch
We move through
Rhythm, black and
White, we step
(“Mood Indigo,” a song by Duke Ellington and Barney Bigard, 1930)
Word-High July: Welcome!
Maria of Doodles and Scribbles and I [that’s Rosema at rosemawrites] are more than excited to read your takes on the 30 Beautiful Filipino Words.
- Write or create a post inspired or about the Filipino word prompts.
- A post can be anything. A poem, a fiction, a six-word tale, or even a photo. It’s all up to you.
- Linkback/create a pingback to this post: Word-High July 30 Beautiful Filipino Words. Here is a quick tutorial on how to do a pingback.
- Tag your post with WordHighJuly, so your co-bloggers will be able to read/see your take on the prompt. Here’s how you create tags.
- Most important of all, read and comment to your blogger friends (old and new found, we’ll never know).
HOP ON and let’s all GET WORD-HIGH this JULY!
July 22, 2016 at 6:49 pm
Nice take Christopher. You are right the definition, dashing etc. seems to suite a past error much better. When men wore suits and top hats.
July 22, 2016 at 7:32 pm
Not that I ever wore a top hat. A tux, occasionally. Nice nostalgia, though. Sigh. Thanks, Mandi. Have a great weekend!
July 22, 2016 at 9:23 pm
This was an interesting take on a fairly restrictive prompt, great job!
July 23, 2016 at 8:26 pm
Thanks, Sam! Yes, I can’t own the descriptors for myself. I like to waltz occasionally, and that’s about it.