As some thinkers say,
Before the fall, when
Woman and man had
Guile or agenda save
For pleasure in animal-
Naming and simplicity
In delight, listening-
Awaiting sounds of
Perfect feet on Eden’s
Brilliant plain; and if
They’d proved a nation,
We would have had
Ourselves a world,
Replete, by all mortal-
Divine promises to own
Before you hop on here are the five easy steps to join Word-High July:
- Write or create a post inspired or about the Filipino word prompts.
- A post can be anything. A poem, a fiction, a six-word tale, or even a photo. It’s all up to you.
- Linkback/create a pingback to this post: Word-High July 30 Beautiful Filipino Words. Here is a quick tutorial on how to do a pingback.
- Tag your post with WordHighJuly, so your co-bloggers will be able to read/see your take on the prompt. Here’s how you create tags.
- Most important of all, read and comment to your blogger friends (old and new found, we’ll never know).
HOP ON and let’s all GET WORD-HIGH this JULY!
July 25, 2016 at 2:00 am
this is short yet powerful in message! before the first man and woman sinned, all is pure. but the keyword is BEFORE.
July 25, 2016 at 4:26 am
Yeah, that is sadly true–“Pre” makes the difference. Thanks for your affirmation!
July 25, 2016 at 9:31 am
Thank you, brother, for this wise piece. ❤