Don’t know much about a mystery
Don’t know much etymology
Don’t know much about a language book
Don’t know much about Linguistics took
But I do know that you’re both dear
And the gift of words you brought us here
How much better the world is to me
How much better you make the world,
(inspired by “What a Wonderful World,”
released by Sam Cooke in 1960
inspired by Rosema at rosemawrites,
Maria at Doodles and Scribbles
for giving us “Word-High July”—see below)
Word-High July: Welcome!
Maria of Doodles and Scribbles and I [that’s Rosema at rosemawrites] are more than excited to read your takes on the 30 Beautiful Filipino Words.
- Write or create a post inspired or about the Filipino word prompts.
- A post can be anything. A poem, a fiction, a six-word tale, or even a photo. It’s all up to you.
- Linkback/create a pingback to this post: Word-High July 30 Beautiful Filipino Words. Here is a quick tutorial on how to do a pingback.
- Tag your post with WordHighJuly, so your co-bloggers will be able to read/see your take on the prompt. Here’s how you create tags.
- Most important of all, read and comment to your blogger friends (old and new found, we’ll never know).
HOP ON and let’s all GET WORD-HIGH this JULY!