‘Cause Rosema Says So
- Name five things that make you happy.
- Name five songs that make you happy.
- Nominate 5 bloggers to continue the tag.
(The Happiness Tag from Rohit of Straight from the Heart)
- Cats and dogs (they count as one), faith (though it can also make me sad), grace that surprises (it always surprises), my siblings, completing something (such as this list)
- “Just You and Me” (Chicago), “Aurora” (a wistful song by the Carpenters), “But I Can Dream” (torch song recorded by Linda Rondstadt and the Nelson Riddle Orchestra), “Be Thou My Vision” (hymn set to an ancient Celtic tune), “The Battle in the Mutara Nebula” from a soundtrack composed by James Horner (because I am a geek)
- If I follow Rosema’s lead (and who wouldn’t?), then I invite anyone with the urge—and some of you who need it
“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” ― Abraham Lincoln
cited by Rosema